FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ON ALL ORDERS OVER £99.
Please note that there are a few postcodes which are not included within Mainland UK. These postcodes may be subject to additional delivery charges or unavailable:
BT, HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, ZE, PA20, PA42, PA41, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50, TR22, TR21, TR23, TR24, TR25, JE
If you would like to view our full delivery policy, please look here.
14 DAY RETURN POLICY SUMMARY
- You (The Customer) have a 14-day cooling-off period from the day your order has been delivered by our courier under the 2013 Consumer Contract Regulation
- A Return Request Form is required to be completed and submitted through the PureTec Website for returns to be accepted
- Once our customer service team receive your return request, you will receive an email confirming we have received your request, and will send you a Return Merchant Authorisation Number (RMA)
- All products need to be returned in their original packaging; any products returned not in their original packaging may be subject to a product package fee
- When Goods are received, they will be inspected by our team, and if they are not in Good as new condition, you (The Customer) may occur additional charges
- We must receive the item being returned within 14 working days from the date the Return Request form being submitted
- If you reject an order for any reason, except for damage reasons, then a fee will be applied for your order to be re-dispatched or returned to us
- We advise our customers to retain the original packaging for at least 14 days in case an item or the order is returned to PureTec
If you would like to review our full 14 day return policy please click here.
Customers are provided with the right to cancel an order within a period of 14 days under Consumer Protection Regulations 2013. That 14 day period begins the day after the day goods are received. Customers may not return Gift Cards that have been fully or partially used before the end of the relevant 14 day period. Customers must cancel an order in writing, either by letter or email, within the 14 day period. In this event, the gift card code will be deactivated to prevent use.
On deactivation of the gift card, in accordance with these terms and conditions, the total amount of the order shall be refunded.
Refunds are made within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the date the right of withdrawal has been exercised in accordance with these terms and conditions, provided goods are returned/deactivated/unused as required under these terms and the Consumer Protection Regulations 2013. Any Gift Card that is damaged or missing credit will not be refunded or exchanged. EXERCISE won’t refund by cash.
In the case of your gift card not being received via email, please check all areas of your emails, including spam/junk folders. If the Gift Card recipient hasn’t received the link by email, the Customer can download it again from his/her online EXERCISE account under “My Cards “and resend it to the recipient’s email address.
If it still is not received, please contact us via the email address you used to place the order, and our team will see if we are able to provide you with the gift card. We cannot send copies of gift cards to any email address that isn’t on the order. In this event, we may be able to refund the gift card as long as we are contacted within 14 days of placing the order.
If you paid online using a gift card, we are not able to refund this amount back to your bank account. A new gift card will be automatically generated by our system and sent to you via email. Please note that if you paid an additional amount with your credit card or Paypal, this will automatically be refunded within 7 business days.
If you split your payment between gift card and another method (e.g. gift card and PayPal), you’ll be refunded by gift card first and any remainder will be refunded via the other method.